Peripheral Solar Pump with Mono-Stage Permanent Magnet Motor - Monoblock - Direct Current Motor with external ventilation for 540W power - Nozzles with BSP thread, Suction 1" "x Pressure 1" ". Used for clean water up to 70ºC. Maximum Flow: 2.3m³ / h - Minimum Flow: 0.1m³ / h; Maximum Pressure: 54.5mca - Minimum Pressure: 2.0mca. NOTE: - Direct connection to solar panels; - Integrated internal controller (no external controller required). - Suggested 2 (two) solar panels with power of 330W each connected in series. - Internal electronic controller with MPPT function. - Maximum voltage
• Cast iron Casing and intermediary with anti-lock protection.
• Bronze Impeller.
• Stainless steel shaft end (prevents premature corrosion).
• Casing sealing O'ring ring in Buna N.
• Mechanical seal: Graphite and ceramic faces.
• Spring in 304 stainless steel and elastomer (rubber) in Buna N.